Spidi's effort in the safety field brought the company to certify a chest protector, in fact SPIDI's Warrior Chest is regulated as level 1 prEn 1621-3 (provisional norm for Chest protector for motorbike usage). The Warrior technology is composed by 3 layers shaped as a square blocks structure designed to spread out the shockwave. Warrior Chest Protector main tech specs and features are:
- 21,8 Kn shock absorbing value (clears prEn 1621-3 test),
- 644 sq/cm area covered by the protector
- Biomechanic junctions are able to adapt to the chest's morphology. This also enables easy folding for storage of protector
- Max thickness is 15mm (guarantees aerodynamics and comfort)
- Great air circulation thanks to wide air vents
- 140g weight Warrior chest comes built in or optional on most SPIDI jackets and top range leather suits.
- Excellent addon to some Spidi jacketsReview by Dmitriy Radostev