The Tour-X 4 is one of the most versatile helmets ever created: adventure, tourism, off-road, no matter what the driving conditions, the Tour-X 4 is ready for anything. It can be used without a visor with glasses, without a sun visor but with a visor, or in any way you choose.
- Versatile options: You can choose to wear the Tour-X 4 with or without a sun visor, with or without a visor or both. The wide opening of the visor creates space for any motorcycle goggles when driving without a visor.
- Ventilation: The simple-to-use speakers create a venturi effect on the back. Double entrance for greater airflow and lower noise level. The air intake under the sun visor collects and directs fresh air into the helmet. The lockable ventilation hole on the chin guard controls the air flow in the chin area. The closure of the air intake on the chin guard prevents the entry of debris inside the helmet in dusty road conditions. Ventilation brow, lower side air intakes and vent on the neck roll.
- SFL outer shell (super fiber laminate): This is the Arai base outer shell. The super fiber offers more comfort than other shell materials, maintaining strength and lightness.
- Replaceable interior: Fully replaceable interior that can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water rinsed carefully and left to dry for one day, never in direct sunlight or near sources of heat. Different thicknesses are also available for half sizes in order to guarantee a perfect fit for all users.
- Facial Contour System: To offer an even better fit and increase the comfort of the jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) uses a spring support in the cheek pads that compresses and creates a rebound effect.
- '' Peel Away '' 5mm system: 5mm padded inserts on the cheek pads / ear pads and temple padding. It allows you to create more space if needed without having to buy new upholstery and coverings.
- Emergency release system: Allows easier access to the driver in the event of an accident. Pulling the orange tab integrated into the padding, the cheek pads slide out. This makes removal by medical personnel and rescuers easier and minimizes the risk of further injury.
- Innovative sun visor: Arai's sun visor takes air in the front ventilation holes for cooling and simultaneously uses multiple exhaust ports to reduce the lifting effect at high speeds.
- SUPERB HELMETReview by TERRY REYNOLDS