The Stella Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Pant is extremely durable and incorporates a pre-curved leg construction and accordion knee insert for an enhanced fit in the riding position. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Alpinestars’ exclusive, removable Drystar® membrane, this comfortable, extremely versatile pant is anatomically optimized for a superior female fit and boasts a ventilation panel on the thigh for enhanced ventilation and airflow and soft protectors for effective impact protection.
• New women’s design anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit to provide long range rider comfort.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with highly abrasion resistant fabric and reinforced material on the knee and seat areas for added durability and protection.
• Leather patch to reinforce the area in contact with the bike frame.
• Convenient storage options with two front hand pockets plus cargo pockets for added practicality.
• New ventilation system on front thigh panel for enhanced airflow.
• Waist adjustment belt for an optimal fit.
• Calf adjusters with strap for ease of use.
• Alpinestars Nucleon KR-H hip pads for impact protection in a key area.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars soft protectors.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars KR-H hip pads.
• Velcro strap ankle adjuster for an optimal fit.
• Reflective details.
• Waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars motorcycle jackets.
• Soft waist inner liner with a padded rear panel for improved rider comfort.
• Removable Drystar® membrane and thermal layer for effective all-weather performance.
• Soft mesh lining for enhanced levels of breathability and comfort.
• Soft protectors for effective impact performance.