The mid-blue, light stone washed, Alpinestars X Diesel AS-DSL Tadao Technical Riding Pants have been optimized for urban riding and feature
class-leading Nucleon Plus knee protectors for enhanced impact protection. Utilizing an innovative fabric construction that incorporates stretch
denim for optimum comfort, the Tadao pants include double color yarns for stitching, back pocket design with the Alpinestars’ Astars logo on the
right back pocket, and the Diesel Eagle on the left back pocket.
1. Stretch denim construction for a casual aesthetic with an enhanced regular fit, straight leg, for a casual look.
2. Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor and Bio-Flex Plus hip protectors (available as an accessory upgrade) for effective impact
• Reinforced side seams with triple stitching for durability.
• Strategically-positioned knitted aramidic fiber reinforcements for additional strength and abrasion resistance in keys areas.
• Five pockets for real world practicality.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The follow-
ing standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092-3:2020-4:2020 standards – A Class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon knee protectors.