A mid-length road touring boot constructed for comfort and convenience over long trips or everyday use, the New Land is practical and highly durable. Proven weatherproofing is provided by an integrated liner, while advanced protection features are integrated in the chassis.
• Mid-length, road Touring DRYSTAR® boot designed for comfort and convenience on long distance adventures and everyday riding in all weather conditions.
• Full grain leather construction gives excellent durability and long lasting comfort.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• The boot shaping is engineered to give form fitting comfort for long days on the bike with a toe box construction to improve riding control.
• Front and rear accordion microfiber flex zones are specifically designed for the low height profile of the boot offering low resistance forward and back movement.
• Convenient wide entry system with large Velcro secured shin flap, backed by a weather proofing gusset offering easy entry and precise fit.
• Ankle mounted loop strap ensures additional and adjustable security.
• NEW LAND DRYSTAR® boot will be CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather medial side while a TPU protector sits within the lateral outer surface ankle panel.
• TPU shift pad protects the upper foot.
• Robust toe box and TPU heel counter provide impact protection and structure to the foot hull of the boot.
• Internal shock resistant shin reinforcement mounted under the leather outer surface with heat pressed Astars logo.
• Rear reflective insert for a better visibility.
• Textile collar inner lining is comfortable and durable.
• Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide includes shank reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole.
- Good bootReview by Salvatore Panettieri
- 非常好的鞋Review by BO BI